INFORMING REGARDING LAW ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
UNMAŞ UNLU MAMÜLLER SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. (The Company) takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared legally and to protect your privacy.
Our aim is to inform you on how we receive your personal data and process them, whom and why we share legally and your rights in the most transparent way in accordance with the Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection and in line with your satisfaction.
- a) Data Responsible
As a Data Responsible, UNMAŞ UNLU MAMÜLLER SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş ("COMPANY") shall collect and process the following information in line with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law No 6698).
- b) The purposes of personal data processing
The COMPANY may collect personal data such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing sales information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, partners and suppliers.
Your collected personal data shall be processed for the purposes and conditions of personal data set out in the Article 5 and 6 of Law No 6698 for the following purposes;
- Presenting the products and services of the COMPNAY, fulfilling our obligations, arranging the registration and documents, complying with tax and other obligations stated by the national and international legislations on storing, reporting and informing, - Providing you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits to be organized for sales and marketing activities that will be carried out to increase the quality of services and products,
- Communicating in order to inform you about the information processing requirements, system structure, necessity of the information processing support services received and about these services and products, - Traffic measurement for sales and marketing activities, statistical analysis, Segmentation/profiling and conducting CRM activities,
- Measuring and improving customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinion and suggestions for new products and services, getting your feedbacks on errors and problems, informing you in terms of your complaints and requests for products and services,
- Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistical cooperation with third parties for product delivery, suggesting products and services that may be of interest to you, behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and development of service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, areas of interest, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Using in comparative product and/or service offer, modeling, existing or new product works and/or improvements, in all kinds of products and services that will be presented to you under the law regulating the these tasks stated in the Main Contract of the COMPANY for which you have disclosed your personal data,
- Complying with the obligations of data storage, reporting and disclosure requirements laid down by the governmental institutions, fulfilling the contractual and legal obligations to which the COMPANY is subject to for using these services,
- For the purpose of identifying and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; managing the financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, procurement operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations which are conducted by the COMPANY,
- Reviewing, evaluating and responding to the requests of governmental authorities or you
- c) To whom and why the processed personal data is transferred Your personal data may be transferred to the followings limited for the purposes set out hereinabove within the scope of the Article 8 and 9 of the Law No: 6698 in terms of personal data processing conditions and purposes;
-To the partners, shareholders and affiliates of the COMPANY, - To individuals or organizations authorized by the Turkish Commercial Code, the Code of Obligations and other legislation provisions,
-To the public authorities and bodies, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
-To real or legal entities, program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate and receive services for fulfilling the purposes hereinabove and product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising, to contractual organizations that we use for sending our customers the communications, to courier companies that deliver our products to you.
ç) Method and Cause of Action in Terms of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected for the above-mentioned purposes under legal legislation and for fulfilling the contract by the COMPANY; It is clearly emphasized in the Law that you have made your personal data public; it is mandatory for entitling, using or protecting a right for you; mandatory for COMPANY to fulfill its legitimate interests and legal obligations in a way that is not detrimental to your fundamental rights and freedoms;
Especially in a verbal, written or electronic environment or other channels that will be established/created in the future mainly from our stores, on our web page, via our mobile app, call centers and social media accounts, among others.
- d) Rights of the Personal Data Owner set out in the Article 11 of the Law No: 6698
In the event that Personal data owners deliver their request as to their rights to the COMPANY in the following methods, the COMPANY shall conclude the request as quickly as possible and no later than thirty days depending on the nature of the request. No charge shall be available for responses up to ten pages. For each page above ten pages, 1 Turkish Lira processing fee will be charged. If a response to the application will be given in a CD or flash memory, the COMPANY shall not charge more than the cost of the relevant media. In this context, personal data owners shall have the following rights;
-To learn whether personal data is processed, -To request information about personal data if processed, -To know the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose -To know the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred at national and international level - To request the revision of the personal data if they are processed in an incomplete or wrong manner, and to request that such revision should be notified to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, - To request the disposal or deletion of the personal data in the event that the reasons for data processing have been disappeared despite that they are processed in line with Law no 6698 and other legal provisions, -To object to any conclusion that is against the data owner by analyzing the data processes via automatic systems exclusively, -To request to be compensated against damages that have been imposed upon the data owner for illegal personal data processing.
You can submit your request regarding the use of your rights stated hereinabove via using the e-mail address registered in our system and notified our COMPANY previously or through registered electronic mail (KEP), safe electronic signature, mobile signature in Turkish and in writing in line with the subparagraph 1 of the Article 13 of the Law no 6698 and the Communiqué on Procedures & Principles of the Application to Data Controllers dated March 10, 2018. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before replying. Your application should include;
- your name, surname, and your signature if the application is in writing,
- Turkish ID number if you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, and your passport number or ID number if you have a foreign nationality,
- Your residential or workplace address for correspondence,
- Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number (if you have any),
- You have to mention your subject of the request and attach relevant information and documents if any.
You can send your applications by posting them to UNMAŞ UNLU MAMÜLLER SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş at the address of Yukarı Dudullu Mah., 2. Cadde Organize Sanayi Bölgesi No:25, 34775 Ümraniye/İstanbul by attaching the required documents. You can access application form from here.
You can send your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Registered E-mail Address.
You should provide the information and comments in a full and accurate manner depending on the nature of your request. In the event of failure to provide the information and documents as required, there may be delays in executing your request in a full and qualified manner by the COMPANY. In that context, the COMPANY declares that it has reserved its statutory rights. Therefore, you should submit the information and documents as required depending on the nature of your application.